Monday, September 16, 2013

Starbucks Frappuccino Copycat

Here is a Starbucks copycat mocha frappuccino recipe! I’ll tell you now that one of the hardest things to replicate is the texture of the frappuccino. This recipe has a good flavor, but whether using my blender or my Ninja food processor (which actually blends better than the blender!) I don’t get a very smooth ice texture. With that said, it’s still pretty good!

What you will need is:
  • 1 Tbs INSTANT COFFEE (regular or decaf)
  • 2 Tbs FRENCH VANILLA COFFEE CREAMER
  • 2 Tbs CHOCOLATE SYRUP
  • 1/2 cup MILK
  • 10 ICE CUBES

The recipe I adapted this from is at: http://www.laaloosh.com/2011/08/04/diy-light-frappuccino-recipe/

****Look for "Starbucks Frappuccino Copycat Pt. 2" for a different recipe that tastes even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment