Saturday, January 4, 2014

Strawberry Parfait


Just looking at the pictures of this strawberry parfait makes me want to go make myself another one! It is sweet from the strawberries, a little tart from the Greek yogurt, and has a nice crunch from the granola. It is pure perfection! By the way, did you know that 'parfait' literally means 'perfect' in French?! 

To make this 'perfect' treat you will need:
  • 5-6 oz. VANILLA GREEK YOGURT
  • 5-7 STRAWBERRIES, diced
  • 6-8 Tbs GRANOLA

I started off by making some of my favorite granola and then diced up some strawberries.


I then layered them into a small glass with the vanilla Greek yogurt. I added about half of the yogurt to the bottom of the glass, then put in about 3 tablespoons of granola, and lastly about 3 diced strawberries. I then repeated this process with the rest of the yogurt, granola, and strawberries.


That's all there is to it! Now dig in and enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment